Used Clothing and More in Atlanta, Roswell, Marietta, and Surrounding Cities
Used Clothing in good condition can be hard to come by, but if you live in the Atlanta area, you can find quality used clothes at thrift store prices at your local Value Village thrift stores. At Value Village, we don’t sell used clothing that are torn or damaged, and we price based on quality, so you know that you’re always paying a fair price for your items. Plus, Value Village carries a large selection of new and used clothing and all our merchandise is well-organized in a clean, spacious area, so you won’t waste time searching through messy piles or cramped racks.
As a thrift clothing store, Value Village offers a wide assortment of used and discount clothing, including:
- Women’s Clothing: A great selection of top quality designer fashions, including casual and career sportswear, active wear, dresses, coats, lingerie, purses, and more
- Men’s Clothing: A wide selection of traditional and contemporary styles in men’s fashions including shirts and t-shirts, coats, sport coats, suits, slacks, used jeans, shoes, belts, and more
- Kids, Junior, and Tween Clothing: Clothes for girls, boys, infants, and toddlers, including playwear and outerwear, plus a huge selection of toys, books, and second hand baby goods
- Women’s & Men’s Shoes: including dress shoes, sandals, tennis shoes, and more
- Vintage Clothing: A large and varied selection means we may have just what you’re looking for
Our inventory of used clothing varies daily, so visit often to find unique items at budget-friendly prices. We also strive to help the environment by recycling any merchandise that isn’t put on the sales floor.
Visit a Value Village store to buy used clothes, furniture, housewares, used watches and jewelry, and antiques for sale. We’re happy to serve customers at several locations in Marietta, Stockbridge, Riverdale, and throughout the Atlanta area. We also have thrift store locations in Greensboro, NC.