Value Village Thrift Stores are Growing – We’re Looking for New Big Box Real Estate Opportunities
Value Village thrift stores have become so popular throughout the Atlanta area that we’re looking to expand our business and lease vacant big box stores for our new locations. Our stores carry a huge selection of affordable merchandise, including new and used clothing, furniture, home décor, and much more, so we need a large space to keep our products well-organized for customers. We will be ideal big box tenants, as we need to accommodate a large inventory and a steadily growing number of customers.
Below are some of our preferences and requirements for our new space:
• 22,000 – 40,000 sq. ft., including a stockroom between 4,000 and 6,000 sq. ft.
• Shopping center or freestanding location
• Good visibility from the street or high-traffic center
• Glass storefront preferred
• Dock or street-level delivery facilities
• Vanilla box space with polished concrete or white VCT tile
• HVAC requirements are 1 ton per 350 sq. ft. (including the stockroom)
• Strip fluorescent lighting on 10 ft. centers preferred
• 10 year leasing term with 5 year renewal options
If you’re a realtor with a big box vacancy that meets these requirements, please contact Matthew Rothstein – firstname.lastname@example.org. Our current locations are in Atlanta, Roswell, Stockbridge, Riverdale, Marietta, Tucker, Douglasville, Sugar Hill, and Decatur.