St. Louis Thrift Store Value Village Offers New and Used Clothing, Furniture, Vintage Items, and More
Looking for a St. Louis thrift store with fine quality merchandise priced to fit your budget? Look no further than your local Value Village, where we sell affordable items in superior, ready-to-use condition for residents throughout the St. Louis area. When you visit your local Value Village, you’ll be able to find nearly anything you need for your home and family, all at incredibly low prices. We ensure the quality of all our merchandise by inspecting each item for any damage before placing it on our sales floor. In addition to holding the items we sell to high standards, we also work hard to keep our store in top condition. We keep our space clean and open for easy shopping, and all our merchandise is highly organized in specific departments.
Our huge inventory includes:
- New, used, and vintage clothes – for women, men, children, and babies
- New and used furniture – beds, dressers, dining tables, side tables, chairs, sofas, and more
- Antiques and collectibles – china, artwork, books and toys
- Home décor – picture frames, curtains, linens
- Kitchenware – plates, flatware, and small appliances
Our selection varies daily, so you can shop as often as you’d like and always find new and different items. Whether you’re shopping for gifts for a treasure collector in the family, or want to save money on back-to-school clothes for the kids, Value Village is sure to have just what you need.